Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars

Food:
Cantaloupe and pepper bacon for brekkie



For lunch I made this delicious pizza:



It was based on a pizza I love at the Cheeseboard pizza and my version- nearly better! Whole wheat thin crust pizza dough from Nugget, pasilla chiles, fresh sweet corn, cilantro, israeli feta cheese, real buffalo mozzarella and it was supposed to have a squeeze of lime but I cut up the limes and promptly forgot them. Susan came over and watched It's Complicated with me and we munched on this together. This is definitely one I'll make again. 

This was my dinner- some leftover feta, jicama and cherries with red leaf lettuce and champagne caper dressing. The husband even ate it, though he usually complains about meals made entirely out of vegetables. I would have posted a better photo but the lighting wasn't right. Maybe it'll be better in my new SF kitchen!

And this:


It sleeps on my kitchen table. It watches me eat. I'm pretty sure it judges.

Exercise:
Just a quick walk to the husband's parents house (0.9 miles according to google maps, so nearly 2 miles total).

No comments:

Post a Comment