Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want to run, run, smash into you

One of these days I'll actually catch up and post on the day I actually ate but a day behind is ok for now.

Food:
Breakfast- you guessed it! Coffee again! Ding! Ding! Ding! This time I had just coffee for breakfast which I really don't like to do but around noonish I supplemented with:


Some chicken wonton soup and an apple. The chicken wonton soup was basically just some chicken wontons I bought at Trader Joes with some chicken boullion broth.
When James came home he was hungry so I whipped together:


Barilla Plus pasta with fire-roasted marinara and goat cheese-yumm-o! The goat cheese kind of melted into the sauce and made it creamy goodness.
After my exercise I was pretty hungry so I made a giant bowl of broccoli with hoisin sauce. I forgot to take a picture until I was almost done because it was sooo delicious I couldn't wait to eat it.


I seriously don't think I've ever tasted broccoli so good. I could have eaten another whole bag.
Then I made a mistake... I went to the store hungry. I should have had something else instead but I made it relatively unscathed through the store and came back with milk, almond milk and like 3 bags worth of produce. I used the almond milk to make a whey protein shake Slim and I bought in San Francisco.

I loved the packaging! It reminded me of philosophy's packaging- how it's really clean looking. It actually tasted all right and was something I'd drink again. I also ate some:


to go along with the shake. 

Exercise:
3.2 miles in 55 minutes. Not bad but my right knee was really mad at me by the time I made it home so no exercise today and I took a few ibuprofen yesterday right after. I really wanted to jog a little but I thought it was better not to after the big hill the day before. One day I'll be able to do both but not yet.

Today's walk brought to you by:
Beyonce: Smash Into You

No comments:

Post a Comment