Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My life is brilliant, my love is pure

Yesterday was a little screwed up food wise because of the memorial service but you have to adapt to the situation, I know.

Food:
There were tacos served at Dennis' service (he loved tacos and beer) from Dos Coyotes and we took the rest of the food back to James' parents house so yesterday I pretty much munched on Dos Coyotes tacos and chips with green salsa all day long. 
After our walk, we had some ice cream and then I munched on some BBQ Potato Flyers when I got home at like 11 pm. I probably could have made a better choice then but the day was long and tiring. No excuses, I'll make a better decision next time.

Exercise:
I was actually really successful here when I didn't think I would be. James' cousin Keisha wanted to go for a walk and we'd planned to do the 5K loop around the arboretum and then go to Borders but she was napping when we'd planned to go so I figured we wouldn't actually go on the walk, we'd just go to Borders. When she woke up though, she still wanted to go so we did the whole 5K and it was actually harder than walking the route I've mapped out near my house. It was a nice walk but talking the whole time reminded me how out of shape I am as I huffed and puffed the whole way.   

No comments:

Post a Comment