Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

But they can never have yesterday

Opps- fell asleep last night at 8 pm so I didn't get a chance to write yesterday's post. I just thought "Oh, I'll rest my eyes for a bit" and then I was out like a light. Slim swears by power naps but I can't do it Cap'n. Every time I try, I sleep for like 2 hours. Anyway...

Food:
Hmmm, today was a mixed bag. I had a cantaloupe and coffee for breakfast which just sounds nice together. I had made this:


for lunch and it was definitely a good choice. That's some fresh cherries and cottage cheese because it was so good the day before and balsamic chicken and cauliflower. I love cauliflower but the husband doesn't so I rarely get it but it was super good and that's a whole bag o' cauliflower in there.

I went to Happy Hour with Chuck and Ro at El Patron and had some Panuchos which were these little tostada like things. I should have brought my camera to take a pic but the battery was dead and I should have gotten the tacos anyway. The panuchos were just... not great. They had a weird mixture of flavors. It was basically a mini tostada round, refried black beans, carnitas, spicy red sauce, lettuce, sour cream, and cotija cheese (Oh and some weird pickled onion things). There were 3 on the plate but it didn't hurt me at all to eat just one. Like I said, tacos next time.

I had intended to make a pork chop and iceberg salad when I got home but the husband wasn't there and I was tired. I finished some baked Kettle Chips in the cupboard (BBQ- yum!) and then went to sleep. I probably should have actually made something instead if only because I woke up really thirsty at 11 pm because of the salt in the chips. The baked Kettle Chips are less processed than most of the other baked chips though and actually still look like potatoes so I consider that a plus.

Exercise:
None today- just sleepin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment